Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Credit Management is a career continually on the rise around the world. Founded in 1995, the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM) is a specialized private institution of higher learning, providing world class credit management education. The pursuit of career in Credit Management in Nigeria has come of age. The school seeks to provi…
Read more about this company
Academic/Student Affairs Executive Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- Masters degree in higher education institution management or similar field
- Minimum of 3years experience working in a registrar’s office in higher education with a work background that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility for and a comprehensive understanding of all elements of a complex registrar operation including local and foreign accreditation requirements and standards. Ability to provide accurate detailed record keeping.
- candidate should have a firm understanding of changing technology
- Experience at a functional and operational level with student information systems, lecturer/classroom scheduling, and proven ability in student recruitment drive, along with strong computer skills.
- Adaptability, strong critical judgment and a commitment to diversity and teamwork.
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Must maintain the academic record of all students and plans and implements the registration and lecture delivery process for classes, including new students recruitment.
- Other responsibilities include keeping records of all college classes and curriculum prerequisites, determining students’ graduation eligibility, planning commencement activities and preparing information such as honors lists, transcripts and class rankings.
- Ability to work harmoniously and collaboratively with students, faculty, staff, administrators and other constituents.
- The applicant should be an innovative leader who has a developed vision for the functioning of a technologically sophisticated student affairs Office.
- Must ensure integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic and educational records of PSCFM students and helps to ensure compliance with appropriate accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Enforces academic policies and regulations of the PSCFM and is responsible for oversight and administration of academic and student policies as they pertain to student records and awards.
- Lead innovatively, collaboratively, and with a forward-thinking vision for the functioning of PSCFM office. Position the office to respond effectively to the School’s needs and anticipated growth in both number of available programs and students.
- Manage, maintain, and be accountable for all academic and educational records of PSCFM students. Supervise the programme audit process to ensure the integrity of the completion of the certification program as it pertains to the awarding of PSCFM professional qualification.
- Evaluate existing systems, workflows, and technology and institute improvements as necessary to ensure efficiency of administrative processes, consistency with best practice standards, and stellar customer service to all PSCFM constituents.
We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
Method of Application
Kindly NOTE that only qualified applicant will be invited for interview. Send your Curriculum Vitae and application Letter to: email@example.com.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love