Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Red Star Express remains the flagship, continuing the pick-up and delivery of express documents and parcels, domestic and international, and its relationship with FedEx as its sole licensee in Nigeria.
Runs 166 offices within Nigeria
Deliveries to over 1,500 communities
Employs over 1,500 highly trained professional staff
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Job Reference Code: SW-DEV-02-2021
Department: Information System
- Contribute to the software development process (i.e. development, testing, deployment, continuous improvement, etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of all software development projects
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s IT platforms, including back-end and UI functions of the products.
- Software programming skills.
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry.
- Ability to manage the development, acquisition and maintenance of technology-based products and services.
- Ability to provide dynamic, confident and motivational leadership to a high performing team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms and to deliver results within defined timelines.
- Ability to think strategically with an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, organizing, prioritizing and multitasking skills are essential.
Educational Qualification / Experience
- B.SC or HND in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Post Graduate/ professional qualification (e.g. MSc, MCPD, MCSD, ITIL, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional programming experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as VB.NET/C#, JAVA and technologies such as ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SDLC, and MSSQL Database Management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web, windows or mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in a software reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, RDLC or MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provide training and support for company’s IT platforms
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Red Star Express Plc on web.redstarplc.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love