Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
Read more about this company
Pre-School Teacher – Foundation Stage 2 – Key Stage 0
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
- As an early year’s teacher, you’ll need to: motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment. Observe, assess and record each child’s progress.
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching.
- Creating a secure environment, using imagination to help children to learn.
- Working with parents to support their children.
- Enabling children to build their literacy, language and numeracy skills.
- Monitoring progress and planning educational games.
- Putting together activities which will keep the children engaged throughout the day.
- Helping children get ready for the transition into a classroom environment.
- Helping children to become more independent when carrying out daily tasks.
- Creating the right balance between activities and down time.
- Must have a BA in English from a reputable university. A Post Graduate qualification in the same or related field will be an advantage.
- Have minimum 3year’s experience, knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum gained from working in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of teaching phonics is preferred and an added advantage
- Be able to teach a full range of subject areas for this year group
- Have high expectations for behavior, attainment and progress
- You will have understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Creative skills such as dance, drama, art and crafts are a MUST
- You MUST have excellent English Language skills (clear written, reading and spoken) along with good numeracy skills
- To be confident in using ICT and media to support your work and the children’s learning.
- Effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love