Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client has been in existence for more than 43 years in Nigeria. They aim to provide a reliable total solution in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with products of consistently high quality to its corporate and other customers at prices which offer real value for the money spent.
They currently have an opening for a Marketing Executive.
You will be expected to do the following:
- Create awareness of and develop the packaging brand.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess client’s requirements and dedication.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Oversees the marketing of pouch materials and sourcing for new clients. Sourcing for new clients and meeting existing clients to submit required prices, size, and quotation e.t.c
- Follow up with client’s orders, payments and do everything necessary for execution of the order.
- Meet existing clients to submit various documents and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminar.
- Adheres to and implement company policies and procedures.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products.
- Organizes and attends company-wide and marketing events.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Extensive Marketing Experience
- 2 – 5 Years’ experience.
- Must be able to prepare and submit in time periodic reports relating to job function and task performed.
- Candidates should have knowledge and worked for a flexible packaging company.
- Must have the following skill:
- Problem solving , Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organization, Planning, Multi-Tasking, Budgeting, Research and Analysis.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love