Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Talent Sourcing & Recruitment Consultant
Read more about this company
Internal Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client a fast growing Microfinance Bank is looking hire an Internal Control Officer with adequate banking experience and knowledge to meet up with external reporting responsibilities.
- Evaluates the Internal Control system in the Company and recommending improvements / changes where and when necessary.
- The Internal Control Officer would conduct various operational/technical reviews in line with agreed audit plan.
- Provision of audit reports with recommendations to management on all audit assignments.
- Internal Control Functions
- Interface between the Bank and External Regulators on Monthly report to Regulators
- Cross checks the daily postings of operations department
- Reports to the Board Audit Committee
- Interfaces with the Bank’s External Auditors
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered in the course of the vetting process and how they were resolved.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or any social science related field
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA, MCP, CIBN.
- A minimum of 3-4years’ relevant banking experience as an internal control officer.
- Experience in basic accounting and insurance software applications etc.
- Very Good Communication skills (English): Spoken and written
- Advanced Analytical Skills
- Very Good IT skills
- Very Good Report Writing
- Moderate Negotiation Skills
- Very Good Presentation skills
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love