Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Retail Sales Representative
- Learning and Development Manager
- Method of Application
Retail Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of Sales Representatives, Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Available to resume Immediately
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
Salary + Pension
go to method of application »
Learning and Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client is a group of companies with a business focus on manufacturing and trading with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. They are in need of a Learning & Development Manager within the Group.
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other training.
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing.
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Organize hiring and training activities.
- Organise and Supervise L&D functions.
- Develop organizational design and development strategies based on company goals.
- Implement development tools to meet long and short-term business goals.
- Define change management processes to improve business performance.
- Evaluate existing business systems and recommend improvements.
- Anticipate organizational risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Assist in developing project proposals and plans based on customer requirements.
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Educate company staff on new organizational processes.
- Develop job training programs and professional development programs for employees.
- Develop employee recruiting and compensation policies.
- Implement business practices and recruiting and operating policies.
- Identify job positions and fill them with the right professionals.
- Build a positive and achievement oriented working environment for employees.
- Develop and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Work with management to address employee concerns and conflicts.
- BSc or BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or another related area. ACIPM will be an added advantage
- 5 years’ relevant experience as L&D Manager, Training Manager, or other relevant position.
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Experience in Project Management and budgeting
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
- Practical experience with MS Office and Learning
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- Passion to perform and excel
- High ownership & accountability
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind
- Experience in setting up L&D Department is an added advantage.
- People sensitivity with high emotional quotient
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
- Strong influencing and Organizational skills with business-oriented thinking
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love