Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Our service offering includes:
Radio Network Design & Planning
RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking
RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits
Network Quality of Service evaluation
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Map out driving routes ahead of time.
- Pick up client or Employees from the place and time they have requested.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
- Ensure the car and car seats are clean and comfortable.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road construction
- Interested candidates should possess at least an OND / SSCE qualification with 3-5 years work experience.
- Candidate must be between 25 – 30 years of age.
- Proven Experience as a driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices i.e google map.
- Knowledge of areas and neighbourhood.
- Ability to occassionally take weekend and night shifts.
- Ability to remain cal in stressful driving situations.
- He must reside in Lagos state, resident on the island is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love