Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We Post The Funniest Pictures and Videos Guaranteed To Make You Laugh Every Day Of The Week
Read more about this company
Cinematographer / Video Editor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
- We currently seek two (2) individuals with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographers / Video Editors in our office in Lagos.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure topnotch colour grading of shoots.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
- OND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N50,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love