Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
To bring financial and payment services closer to all by providing tailored financial services and solutions for them across different channels, irrespective of their economic or social status and location.
Read more about this company
Chief Financial Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island
The Chief Financial officer (CFO) is responsible for establishing transparency on the Bank’s and its individual business’ financial performance and proposes measures for performance improvement. She/he ensures high quality and timely reporting in line with regulatory requirements, corporate governance standards and global best practice. He/she organizes the Bank’s planning, budgeting and controlling process and advises the Bank on financial aspects of strategic plans where applicable. The CFO is responsible for the Bank’s financial and tax management, funding and liquidity risk management and control. He defines the standards for accounting, reporting and disclosure, and – together with the Management – manages relations with regulators and auditors.
The CFO also has company-wide responsibility for financial control. He/she is responsible for production and analysis of accurate and objective regulatory, financial and management accounts and reports. The CFO provides consistent and appropriate communication to the Board of Directors (BoD), the Management Committee (MC), i.e. the executive management team, the Audit, Risk and Asset and Liability Committees, internal and external auditors, and the Business Area heads. He/she establishes and enforces bank-wide financial and management accounting policies, and manages relations with external auditors and accounting standard bodies. He/she leads the forecasting process and supports the CEO in the MC planning process. The CFO coordinates and controls tax issues. The CFO coordinates the Bank’s working relationships with internal and external audit.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 years financial “experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management of a Financial Institution or a Fin tech company.
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting with excellent knowledge of Banking.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good understanding of modern digital financial services as well as advanced business finance and performance analysis.
- Good Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love