Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The history of the Nigerian Army dates to 1863, when Lt Glover of the Royal Navy selected 18 indigenes from the Northern part of the country and organized them into a local force, known as the “Glover Hausas”. The small force was used by Glover as governor of Lagos to mount punitive expedition in the Lagos hinterland and to protect British trade ro…
Read more about this company
81 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Other
- Job Field General
- Applicant must be a Nigerian by birth and must possess National identity card.
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB at O/level including English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guide Certificate. Details are available on the website.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must not be less than 22 years and not more than 26 years as at commencement of training by 31 May 2021.
- Not less than 1.68 metre and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
Method of Application
Click here for more information
- Log on to the link above register and use the username and password to login.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Army on ims.army.mil.ng to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love