Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. Our unique industry positioning created the need to bridge the gap between end-users and manufacturers
Read more about this company
Senior Officer, Programs and Business Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 – 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The programs and business development Officeris concerned with improving and growing business, by fostering and developing relationships with international development partners, government agencies, customers, suppliers and other partners. The business development manager will also work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets and to enhance the operation of the business, its position and reputation.
- Conceptualize and develop business proposals, reports, analyses, reviews and other documents for projects spanning from inception to completion to implementation.
- Manage and supervise the implementation of international development projects with International Development Partners as well as local projects across the company and report on the progress thereof.
- Create and implement specific campaigns for long‐term projects to meet agreed strategic priorities, income generation targets and audience development objectives companywide and client wide
- Develop and implement wider networks to pursue joint communication initiatives and develop and implement effective public relations campaigns.
- Contribute to the design and development of capacity-building actions through needs collection and analysis, companywide and client wide
- Assist in designing and developing the capacity-building strategy, handle coordination as well as work on strategic aspects of capacity building companywide and client wide.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business as well as negotiate with stakeholders
- Sourcing and onboarding of partners and clients on all projects
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Manage all partner and customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Any other business assigned by supervisor
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 6-10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as the subject of their email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love