Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Head of Admin
- Sales Executive
- Method of Application
Head of Admin
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Are you a weight and burden bearer with excellent administrative skills, ready to impact and minister positively to lives you encounter and get beautifully rewarded for it? If your answer is Yes, then come on board as We are currently recruiting to fill the position below for a religious institution
- Responsible for the overall leadership and direction of church staff, leading all functional areas in the accomplishment of the church’s mission. This includes strategic planning, administration, logistics and operations.
- Overall responsibility for the administrative functions of the church office.
- Lead, supervise all staff including musicians and conduct regular administrative meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of the facility. This will include maintenance and repairs of equipment, vehicles and generators, supervision of repairmen, cleaners, and overseeing building projects (if there be any).
- Oversee Maintenance of all insurance policies associated with the church and keep an inventory of all church property including vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain a liaison with agencies, associations, service providers (Insurance Company, PFN, Security Company, Police, etc.) and other churches on behalf of the Senior Pastor and the Church.
- Oversee all aspects of communication within the church, including the church website and social media profile, Sunday notices, advertising, publicity for events etc.
- Provide excellent administrative support for all church events, meetings and programs.
- Coordinate and maintain liaison between church administration, church departments and departmental heads.
- Manage employee relations, grievances, welfare and disciplinary issues.
- Stay conversant with the church year calendar and follow through on preparation for all scheduled program.
- Design communication materials like prayer slides, sermon slides, short videos and program flyers.
- Oversee all communications, including print graphics, website management and social media, maintaining consistency of branding across all formats.
- Liaise with ministers and the pastorate with a view of meeting their needs.
- Take direct instructions from the Senior Pastor and take personal responsibility for implementation of such instructions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills / Competence Requirements
- A philosophy of collaboration and teamwork.
- Leadership Must show exceptional leadership qualities with ability to get the team to cooperate
- Ownership – invested in the organization’s success ensuring that you reflect and stand by the believes, decisions and actions taken by the organisation
- Analytical and Systemic
- Emotional Intelligence ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures. Seeks approval from the correct authority for changes.
- Integrity and confidentiality: ability to handle confidential information in a careful and secure manner.
- Planning and organising: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self and team; strong organizational skills.
- Detail Handling: tolerance for and ability to pay attention to and handle the details and paperwork associated with the job.
- Efficiency and effectiveness: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results. Actual results will be measured, not simply activity or expended energy.
- Must be Flexible Must be flexible enough to work weekends
- Administration or related qualification
- Experience working in a well-structured environment,
- Previous work experience in a church office will be an added advantage
- Ability to connect with all levels of the Organisational Chart
- Ability to think strategically to define
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience including at an HR Management level
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking to fill the roles of Sales Executives. We are looking for a passionate individual to join the team’s sales and marketing activities and campaigns.
- To ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Receive and coordinate all sale enquires in line with company process
- Follow-up sales activities with clients and potential clients
- Check all potential of new clients for completion of a quote
- Chase and analyze the reasons for failure to turn an enquiry into a new order
- Identify potential areas for marketing opportunities within the operational area
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Qualifications and Professional Requirements
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- First Degree
- At least 2 – 4 years’ experience in a Field Sales role
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite – MS Excel, Word
- Must be resident in any of the locations of interest and Must understand the environs.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position and location as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love