Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
At PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing toget…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Job roles and responsibility
- Review and sign-off of loan agreement and documents
- Continuous review of company document and policy.
- Engagement with external lawyers on the customer-related matter.
- Co-ordinate all court cases with the external lawyers.
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the Bank.
- Customers and client communication on loan default.
- Review of all counterparty agreement.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents such as lawsuits, wills, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the Bank.
Education Skills and Requirements
- BSc. in Law
- Proven background of co-operating and finance law
- Excellent negotiation and communication
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Experience in co-operate policy documentation
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love