Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and e…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Good understanding of road networks
- Carry out checks on vehicles and ensure they are in good condition
- Ability to drive and maintain balance
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the supervisor.
- Must be able to take engineers/staffs to site.
- Preferred candidate should reside within Ikeja, Ojodu, Ikosi, Ogba and its environs
- Must be within the ages of 28-40 years.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must be willing to travel when required.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be matured and pay attention to details.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- You need to possess excellent physical stamina.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love