Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
SKIN101 is a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria’s capital city. Our focus is diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical service.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Experience: 2 years
We are looking for a qualified and experienced spa therapist to provide professional and medical grade spa therapies to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfil different client needs and objectives.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Qualification in Spa or Beauty Therapy from a reputable institution
- Ability to provide diverse medical-grade spa treatments
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, waxing and face/body therapies
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word office
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Effectively inform and educate our clients about skincare and wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, make sure the spa room is properly clean and restocked as required.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Handle clients’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends and treatments.
- Be willing to teach and mentor junior therapists.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, cover letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject. Application closes 31st January 2021. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love