Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our Client; a REPUTABLE COMPANY is looking to fill the role of a MALE SECRETARY.
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings and oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property.
- Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
- Manage office space and property as well as deal with personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Management skills and teamworking skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its Equivalent in Business Administration, Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Must be a MALE with of 5-8 Years’ Experience as a SECRETARY
Must reside in LEKKI/AJAH
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS WORD FORMAT” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love