Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Savvy HR is a STRATEGIC human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
Statistics show that 60% to 65% of the human resources management practitioners focus mainly on operational human resources management due to inadequate knowledge of the strategic part of human resources management activities.
Read more about this company
Project Manager / Analyst
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Contributing to project planning and overall strategy.
- Conducting and presenting a feasibility analysis for proposed projects.
- Establishing key performance indicators.
- Monitoring and evaluating the overall project.
- Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance.
- Identifying problems and shortfalls and proposing solutions.
- Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
- Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports.
- Degree in Business, Administration, or a related field required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Between 1-3 years of experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love