Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Descasio is a cloud computing solutions provider in Nigeria. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions.
We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the various groups in the organization.
- Collaborate with the sales and services teams by acting as technical experts in customer presentations
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Manage and interpret customer requirements; also persuade clients on the product or service that will best satisfy their needs
- Interface with client architects and cloud service providers to ensure that the defined solution is signed-off by all the stakeholders.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs
- Maintain Company IT standards, Architecture principles and Strategy, Roadmap and use cases.
- Travelling to visit potential clients where necessary
- Analysing costs and sales; calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Offering after-sales support services
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure & AWS, IaaS
- An understanding of the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure.
- Ability to define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements as specified by customer
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Fundamental knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is also required and understanding on how GCP IaaS v/s AWS and Azure IaaS compares to each other.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
- Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
- Microsoft Azure certifications desirable
- Extensive client-facing skills and the ability to work independently
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Exceptional governance structure.
- Forward thinking result oriented culture.
- Smart and passionate colleagues.
- Flexible work environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short Covering Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love