Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Responsible for the efficient day to day running of the office, with the aim of achieving a significant increase in company revenue and profitability.
- Ensures that the required documentation of supplies and transactions are completed to Talenture Group’s standards, as well as maintaining and updating the procurement files.
- Oversee the management of office consumable (office materials like: stationary, cleaning & hygiene,): that will include: collecting the requests on monthly bases, maintaining the stock, monitoring the use.
- Fleet Management
- Management of IT related issues
- Management of IT Equipment
- Ensures that office has sufficient office supplies.
- Facility management (cleaning, equipment repairs, utilities, water supply, internet, 24hours power supply, facility etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with external vendors to achieve cost-effective deals, maintain trust relationships and secure advantageous terms.
- Ensures that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines, as well as regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Ensure activities comply with the organization’s requirements for Quality Management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Ensures that all the assets are maintained properly and in good condition. Maintain inventories of Talenture Group’s assets (non-expandable properties) and conduct regular checks regularly.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Co-ordinates any other necessary administrative and office management details.
- A degree holder in Science or Social Sciences
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and IT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Hardworking and Diligent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- 0 to 3 years post NYSC experience in Office Operations Role
- Ability to handle office day to day operations
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love