Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Inguest Global Partners Limited is a Professional Service Consulting Firm and one of the fastest growing in Nigeria emerging as the Africa’s foremost People Consulting Firm.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Assist the bank meet her objectives and to discharge the responsibilities of providing an independent appraisal of the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls set up by management to help run the bank towards the attainment of its corporate objectives.
- Assist in conducting audit assignment in accordance with the standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Perform audit of Head Office Departments and report as appropriate.
- Ensure that sufficient / adequate and detailed / complete working papers are prepared to support audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist to ensure the Field Audit Plan for the year is fully achieved in line with Board target.
- Assist to recommend improvements in procedures and systems to prevent fraud and reduce cost (i.e. the number of process improvement identified during the audit review exercise and coming up with initiatives to resolve issues identified).
- Ensure the submission of SBUs Audit Reports within 5 working days of completion of audit assignments (i.e. to ensure timely completion of all assigned audit engagements / reports).
- Review the systems established by the bank to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and determining whether the bank is complying.
- Provide input to the development/preparation of annual workable Field Audit Plan using appropriate risk-based methodology, including any risk or control concerns identified and submit the work plan to the Statutory Audit committee for review and approval.
- Assist to carry out any adhoc appraisals, audit, investigations, examinations or reviews requested by the CAE.
Requirements, Experience and Required Skills
- HND / BSc / MSc degree from a reputable institution
- ICAN, CIBN or any other relevant professional qualifications preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Application of technical skills, professional competence and problem-solving skills.
- Working with subordinates, colleagues and supervisors toward a common goal
- Effective oral, written & presentation skills
- Suggesting and applying new ideas
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
N250,000 – N300,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love