Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Beckley Consulting Ltd is a company with special focus on development and growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria. We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, according to specific needs of our clients and ensure that statutory deductions and labour laws are complied with. The compa…
Read more about this company
Factory Liaison Officer
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Supervision Received: Admin/Communications Manager
Supervision Exercised: Factory Workers
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
General Responsibility: This position exists to (1) build and maintain mutually benefiting relationship between Beckley Consulting and client (2) facilitates communications and coordinates activities among Beckley factory staff at the production factory, (3) Represent Beckley Consulting Ltd for the immediate attention of the management and staff of client company.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the factory operations
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate with the factory workers on behalf of Beckley Consulting Ltd
- Collaborate and communicate with the staff and management of the client company.
- Work with other staff of Beckley Consulting to develop a greater understanding of the factory operations of the client company.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify potential challenges between the factory workers and their Line Managers.
- Compile reports of incidents, events, or updates about important issues.
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur among Beckley staff and between Beckley Staff and client company Staff.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events as necessary.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your hierarchy/management.
- A weekly report on staff performance in the factory.
- Monthly report of staff needs
- Monthly activity report indicating challenges and suggestions
- Monthly Sumary of updated staff list indicating transfers, disciplinary record, entry, and exits
- Minimum HND/BA/BSc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Leadership skills
- Analytically Skills to analyze data and create necessary reports
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love