Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of MondelÄ“z International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
While Cadbury Nigeria and its brands are part of the MondelÄ“z International family, a por…
Read more about this company
Category Manager, Gum & Candy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Working with cross-functional and regional teams, you implement a portfolio strategy that is aligned with the brand vision to drive sustainable growth.
- You support profit and loss management and future business development plans and objectives including new product development and platform opportunities.
How You Will Contribute
- Working with other internal stakeholders, you will support the brand portfolio strategy and priorities to enable consumer-centric brand portfolio growth.
- You will develop annual plans, setting objectives and allocating resources.
- In addition, you will offer recommendations for integrated commercial plans, develop and execute marketing plans that deliver on revenue and profit forecasts, and share objectives.
- Based on your deep consumer insights and brand positioning, you will develop and implement integrated marketing communications and 360 degree campaigns.
What You Will Bring
- A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Consumer behavior, preferably in the consumer goods sector in matrix environment
- Developing a seamless consumer experience
- Managing business objectives beyond brand and budget
- Analytics and creativity – a balance of commercial and strategic acumen
- Leading and influencing teams
- Communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, and executive presentation skills
- Markets with diverse economic environments a distinct advantage
Education / Certifications
- MBA Prefered
Job Specific Requirements:
- 10 years experience in multi-national
- 30% in West Africa
- No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love