Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Tax and Financial Auditor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Midaspage & Company is a global professional services firm solving problems for a wide range of private organizations and public institutions. We create defensible ideas, we are resourceful in solving problems and in delivering services to our clients, we spur our clients for superior performance to maximize shareholders’ returns and achieve their corporate objectives. Our services include Tax, Audit and Financial Advisory.
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Visiting clients to examine and analyze tax documents and financial record
- Analyzing accounting systems and developing Audit plans
- Design the auditing process using common standards of practice, company policies, business goals and industry regulations.
- Maintain all required paperwork as required by law
- Administer all internal audits and ensure strict compliance regarding all documents concerned
- Indicate areas where risk is found in order to generate a more complete picture of financial responsibility.
- Review all financial materials and procedures in order to spot errors, inefficiencies or instances of misuse.
- Confirm Clients profitable holdings, account balances or debt obligations by reviewing databases and other financial sources of information.
- Determining taxable income, applicable tax deductions and non taxable expenses.
- Document all internal processes within an audit; list all data sources; detail all conclusions after an investigation.
- Update the internal organization’s team members with periodic status reports, meetings and other important developments; publish a report after completing an inquiry.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise within the field by participating in professional development.
- Keep all sensitive information confidential and secure.
You will be required to:
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- BSC/HND in Accounting or related field.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant or in View.
- Must be between 25-28years of Age
- Knowledge of Tax and Financial auditing with sound knowledge of relevant laws and accounting standards.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in audit/finance and direct assessment of enterprises and companies for state or federal government revenue service.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love