Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
CreditClan is a Fully Technology Company with the sole mission of crashing Credit origination turn-around-time to Minutes, no matter the complexity of transaction. With over $65bn worth of consumer credit brokered yearly in Africa between Borrowers and lenders, CreditClan is positioning itself as the go-to Platform-as-a-service for lending operations.
Read more about this company
Marketing Communications Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Responsible for the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning
- Production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love