Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under banked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
At PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing toget…
Read more about this company
Internal Control Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Daily update and auditing of ajo collection officer’s account
- Carrying out detailed investigations when discrepancy, cash suppression, or fraud is noticed.
- Internal control checks and records to safeguard company assets
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures, and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policy, procedure, and regulations
- Identifies areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practice.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with the Bank and industry policies.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk and identify solutions.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor control.
Educational Requirements and Skills
- A good degree from a reputable university preferable in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience as an internal control officer.
- Attention to details and independent-minded.
- Analytical and investigation skills.
- Fraud and operational knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Policy and regulatory interpretation and implementation.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love