Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
BizPoint Consult Limited, a firm incorporated in 2012 by a team of highly experienced management practitioners with a view to providing professional initiatives and support in Human Resources Development and Capacity Building to match modern day work place growth and innovations.
We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support perso…
Read more about this company
Head of Accounts
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Others
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are sourcing for a knowledgeable and experienced Head of Accounts who can lead and motivate accounting staff members and ensure accuracy and efficiency in the accounting processes and transactions.
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating departmental tasks.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with current financial legislation.
- Maintaining accurate and complete accounting records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field with membership of a related professional accounting regulatory body.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience, 2 years as Head of Function.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially accounting software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Resumption Date: Immediate
Submissions will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love