Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
BizPoint Consult Limited, a firm incorporated in 2012 by a team of highly experienced management practitioners with a view to providing professional initiatives and support in Human Resources Development and Capacity Building to match modern day work place growth and innovations.
We deploy learning/development initiatives and programmes that support perso…
Read more about this company
Executive Assistant to the MD
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Our client, an indigenous Integrated Agro-Allied Group of Companies based in Ibadan with branches across the country, requires the services of an Executive Assistant to work in the Managing Director’s office.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of secretariat administration, data analysis, project management and process improvement.
- Coordinate the Managing Director’s itinerary.
- Develop and maintain the organisational performance dashboard for the Managing Director.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases
- Act as the point of contact between the executive office and employees/clients
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g., distribute information and schedule presentations)
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Solid experience with office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience in exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- First Degree or equivalent from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 5– 10 years related job experience
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate good knowledge of secretariat administration, data analysis and systems.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love