Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Executive (Ecommerce & Logistics)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responding for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Manage and train the rest of the team.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love