Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial…
Read more about this company
Chief Content Editor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja/Opebi, Lagos
- News Line Chief Content Editor would be responsible for all aspects of content, which includes development, design, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis, as required by the Vskit platform in regards to designated topics.
- The Chief Content Editor will be in charge of one of our news accounts.
- The Chief Content Editor will make news video within a short time.
- The Chief Content Editor will manage the Local news edit team in Nigeria. (including training them)
- The Chief Content Editor will be working with the local media, and encourage them to make suitable content for our platform.
- The right candidate needs experience in the field of journalism (candidate with Sensitivity to topical news are preferred)
- The candidate should possess photo and video editing skills.
- The candidate must be passionate about political, entertainment, and sports news
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 3 – 5 years experience.
N100,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love