Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted service…
Read more about this company
Aircraft Attendant & Driver
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Job Location: Airport Ikeja, Lagos.
- Responsible for performing safety inspections of assigned aircraft systems.
- Completes all cleaning activities by using approved chemicals and cleaning tools.
- Cleaned the interior and exterior of designated aircrafts
- Clean the interior and exterior of designated aircrafts
- Clean lavatories and replenish supplies
- Drive cleaning van around the airport for maintenance purpose
- Pre-checks are performed on all equipment/vehicles and loading of required chemicals & supplies for the shift.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of work completed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum Educational qualification, SSCE/OND
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Driving experience necessary and must possess a valid driving license
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a range of cultures and organizational levels.
- Must be resident within the Airport Ikeja/ Mafoluku/ Oshodi, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Ijaiye Ogba axis.
- Must be ready for immediate employment
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love