Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Hayat Holding, a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. It was established in 1937, the holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
In Hayat Kimya, quality and innovation are at the core of our b…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Direct Report: Head, Human Resource & Admin.
Location: Agbara, Ogun State
- Managing and coordinating organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Prepare company memos and announcement related to factory issues.
- Ensure that all activities performed by the company’s PROs are relevant / required and effectively monitored.
- Ensure all company licenses and insurance policies remain up to date and levels applicable to the Group are appropriate.
- Ensure all company legal and regulatory documents are held securely and appropriately protected.
- Ensure all staff visas, passports, labor cards etc. are maintained up to date with assistance of the concerned staff members.
- In charge of attendance approvals.
- Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels.
- Monitor and control the Group communal areas at suitable levels such as pantry, toilets, offices, canteen and other facilities management areas.
- Ensure all company assets are used in appropriate manner and group information is held securely.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the HR Manager.
- Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure HSE is maintained at the highest level.
- Ensure that all locations are maintained at no fire risk.
- Perform immediate reporting procedures to the HR Manager on any HSE incidents requiring immediate action.
- Expatriate Management.
- Guest House Management.
- Attend to other duties assigned by superior staff
- Min. 5 years experience (FMCG category experience will be an asset)
- University degree Social Science or any related field.
- Leadership Skill
- Training & Organizations Skill
- Facility Management
- People Management
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Tools, HRIS
Only suitable candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love