Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
- Generate revenue for Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial targets monthly.
- Communicate/follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
- Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Provide continuous feedback in order to manage overall sales goals.
- Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited.
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry.
- Meet sales quotas and objectives.
- Report on sales deals closed weekly.
- Prepare sales contracts for the line manager’s approval.
- Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan.
- Maintain regular communication with the line manager to resolve sales/client matters.
- Be accessible to the client at all times.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love