Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Brookstone is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
We leverage 25 years of management experience to deliver best in class develop…
Read more about this company
Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Possibly handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Receptionist Role” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love