Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
EnvironQuest was founded in 2001, and since then, we’ve made it our mission to provide scientifically sound, cost-effective integrated solutions for our customers so they can protect and preserve the environment without sacrificing their ambitions for business growth.
Our experienced team is committed to creating unique solutions for each of our clients. Innovation is our watchword; we are always looking for ways to streamline your solution for the best environmental practices and the lowest impact on finances.
We’ve worked with international agencies, government agencies, and individual players in the energy, oil and gas, power, infrastructure, and countless other sectors. Our clients will be the first to tell you that our solutions have helped them stay in line with local and international environmental requirements, while achieving – and in many instances exceeding – their objectives.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Project Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
- Oversee strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Create project plans
- Maintain project objectives
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Report on project progress, offer viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Implement change practices. Facilitate change requests to ensure all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Manage cross discipline team members to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Maintain budget
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues and risks
- Submit project deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards.
- Identify and develop new opportunities with clients.
- Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- BSc or MSc in Environmental Management or related fields.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience
- 5 years proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience in overseeing an environmental management project.
- Budget management experience.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Proficiency with related project management software tools.
go to method of application »
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Abia
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Identify new clients, produce a detailed annual Business Development plan and report performance monthly.
- Analyze and expand business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitor revenue streams and identify opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluate and improve sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Carry out competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Develop client relationships and strengthen industry partnerships.
- Negotiate and close business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Asses and advise on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Conduct regular, in-depth analyses of the company’s policies and processes to ascertain strengths and shortcomings.
- Analyze and reformulate existing and promising business contracts to maximize turnover.
- Scrutinize the market to elucidate clients’ needs, competitors’ activities, and promising avenues that have not yet been explored.
- Inspect company finances to identify trends and set reasonable targets.
- Craft short and long-term, actionable plans in consultation with Management.
- Communicate strategies with staff to obtain their buy-in.
- Train staff on appropriate techniques to support the utility of business strategies.
- Review work progress using standardized metrics.
- Compile detailed reports that capture successes and opportunities
- Lead company’s strategy with regulatory institutions
- Liaise with relevant regulatory agencies
- Get the necessary statutory permits.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum 8 years as a Business Development Specialist in the environmental or related industry.
Skills / Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Market Research and competitor behaviour analysis
- Customer Relations Management
- Contract Review and negotiation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Communicative, versatile, and strategic.
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close business deals.
- Solid business acumen supplemented with decisiveness.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love