Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad…
Read more about this company
Head, Merchant and Payment Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, acting in the capacity of a strategic business partner to guide and build value in organisation via building business relationship with Merchants and other thirty party Payment aggregators and providers.
- Collaborate and drive outcomes across various elements of payments such as merchant acquiring, processing, technology, payment facilitators & other intermediaries, etc.
- Develop merchant acquisition infrastructure (value proposition, sales pipeline/processes, pitch, etc.) for the team
- Manage/deploy a team of merchant acquisition hunters and ensure that the team achieve the set target by management
- Generate, coordinate and plan inbound/outbound leads with a focus on strategic or large merchant partners
- Cultivate, manage and grow key strategic relationships that will generate opportunities for merchant acquisition
- Plan major/national events, programs and activities that will drive merchant acquisition.
Skills & Knowledge
- Payments expertise with a wide perspective on all elements of payments.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Strong execution mindset focused on the effective achievement of business goals with the ability to dive into details and collaborate across teams.
- Understanding of the payments industry, Relationships across key players and perspective and regulatory environment would be valuable.
- Industry experience in the payments ecosystem including payments facilitators, merchants, payments networks or Fintech operators is desirable.
- Functional experience in business development and partnership.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love