Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd (ACT) provides advanced and comprehensive waterproofing services. We specialize in the waterproofing of new and existing concrete structures to prevent them from leakages, water attack, dampness, paint peel, capillary rise, fungus, leaching, staining and premature ageing.
Advanced Concrete Technologies is the country rep…
Read more about this company
Technical Sales Executive (Civil Engineer) – Male
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly report
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preferably in building materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering , Sciences and Builders and Construction related discipline.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill
- Good communication skill.
N70,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail must be “Technical Sales Executives”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love