Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve…
Read more about this company
School Marketing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client, a British curriculum-based school is looking to fill the role of a School Marketing Officer.
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Lead generation for acquisition of new students via 360 degrees (digital/social media, print, radio, exhibition, hand bills,) marketing campaign.
- Plan and execute all website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute specific marketing campaigns to drive admissions through Entrance Examinations.
- Identify opportunities for marketing/PR that can lead to the primary objective of increasing student population
- Design, build and maintain the school’s social media platforms
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against set targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Create a system to engage and track leads generated from acquisition channels.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and other vendor partners for purpose of new enrolments.
- Conduct appropriate market research including competitor analysis, demographic and economic reviews, and examination of educational trends
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience, ideally in an arts or Higher Education environment
- Branding experience
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes, such as Hootsuite, international social media experience a plus
- Copywriting skills
- • Experience with Photoshop, WordPress and MailChimp
- Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalization
- Solid understanding of email KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Ability to execute, monitor and analyse campaigns
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Experience with eTapestry or Raisers Edge
- Experience with design packages, preferably InDesign,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love