Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client is an educational solutions company that offers teaching and learning experiences to educators, students, and parents across Africa, through innovative software and technology. They currently have an opening for a Product Manager in Abuja
Are you a problem solver? Are you interested in building solutions that work in rural and urban areas even when there are limitations in the underlying infrastructure, be bold to go where others run away from?
Our client is looking for a smart- creative and talented individual to lead a product team. As a Product Manager, you’ll continue to drive innovation in existing products and create new ones by working closely with a dedicated team of hardware, software engineers, and UX/UI designers. We’re looking for organized and energized self-starters who are always on the lookout for opportunities to
learn and improve what we do. The ideal candidate can create a product vision, formulate a plan, and execute it gracefully.
- Responsible for the product life-cycle from concept to retirement
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with business development and sales manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with telesales and customer success teams.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume;
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and coaching the team.
- Conduct 1:1s and check-ins to drive quality, and provide weekly updates to team planning, monitoring, and appraising teams.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Have a university degree (BSc, MSc or its equivalent) in either Computer Science, Business Administration, Operations, Marketing.
- 5+ years of experience building software (web /mobile) based products.
- Must have managed a product team
- Good understanding of product management
- Experience with ITIL
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum & Kanban)
- Good understanding of Jira
- Good understanding of business analysis and requirement gathering.
- Must have experience preparing budgets, product pricing, planning documents, and competitive analysis reports.
- Experience creating visual reports to make data-driven business decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical and organized
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to up-sell business to existing contacts.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love