Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Personal Assistant to the Group CEO
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
A foremost real estate Company in Lagos requires for immediate employment for the post of Personal Assistant to Group CEO.
Qualification: First Degree/HND with background in any of Legal, Finance or Business related.
Experience in Real Estate is desired
- Coordinate personal and official itinerary of the Group Managing Director.
- Coordinate the travel of the Group MD, his family members and visitors with the attendant protocols and logistics.
- Prepare daily schedule of GMD’s personal security.
- Represent the GMD at functions.
- Assist the GMD in following up with action on matters which fall within his responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Remind the GMD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services for the office.
- Act as the point of contact between the Group MD/ CEO’s office and employees/clients.
- Facilitate internal communication from Group MD/CEO’s office (e.g. distributes information and schedule presentations).
- Monitor and document the maintenance of all office equipment in the Group MD/ CEO’s office.
- Arrange as directed, conference and meetings on behalf of the Group MD/ CEO’s office.
- Attend to telephone calls, requests and enquiries directed to the Group MD / CEO’s office.
- Screen employees and visitors who intend to see the Group MD/ CEO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love