Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Building Technologist
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Lawyer.
- Develops and ensure implementation of procurement strategies and contractual arrangements in conjunction with heads of departments to achieve required outcomes and deliver value for money.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of procurement, purchasing and stores accounting policies and procedures to maintain economy and efficiency of business operations.
- Facilitates and coordinates a competitive procurement tendering process to establish the most appropriate procurement arrangement, taking account of procurement policies and procedures within the company.
- Creates, administer, and monitors the implementation, and updates company legal related policies and procedures designed to ensure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
- Oversees the company legal process and compliance, legal matters pertaining to site acquisition, management of community issues, permits and permits approvals, contracts and Contractual agreements, and company secretarial duties.
- Drafts and negotiates all legal contracts and verifies the drawing of contracts and other legal documents and ensures the safe custody of security documents.
- Ensures internal compliance and with appropriate law of the land and provides legal advice, service (including standardization, drafting, legal opinion, strategic advice) and consultation to internal stakeholder in the company.
- Minimum of LLB and LL.M degree from a reputed university
- Must be a Certified qualified lawyer
- Over 10 years’ experience of post qualification experience to have worked in corporate law firm.
- Must have experience in client relationship/ marketing
- Willing to shuttle between Lagos and PH
- Must have advanced understanding of company operations, commercial transactions, research and litigation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact across to the board and management with confidence and authority.
- Ability to deal with complex problems and ability in applying judgment and independent reasoning in situations where applicable precedence and laws may not exist.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Building Technologist.
- Liaising with appropriate authorities (e.g. planning inquiries and building inspectors) when producing documentation for statutory approval;
- Producing, analyzing and advising on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used;
- Contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures;
- Meeting with other professionals and clients at an early stage to agree on the project brief;
- Understanding how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate to performance and functional issues so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset;
- Evaluating and advising on environmental, legal and regulatory issues;
- Assessing what surveys (e.g. land surveys) are required before work can commence and ensuring such surveys are undertaken and their results fed into the project;
- Obtaining feedback from clients and people using the building and reporting on the performance of the contractors once the construction project is completed;
- Developing project briefs and working on these as the project progresses;
- Appraising the performance of buildings which are in use and producing maintenance management information;
- Advising clients on procuring the best and most appropriate contracts for the work they are undertaking;
- Managing the work of trainee technologists and contributing to the overall running of business;
- Evaluating and advising on refurbishment, re-use, recycling and deconstruction.
- Carrying out design-stage risk assessments;
- Administering contracts and project certifications;
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD) and traditional drawing methods;
- Leading the detailed design process and coordinating design information;
- A degree in architectural technology, architectural engineering/architecture, building services engineering, building/construction, built environment studies, civil and structural engineering, computer-aided engineering, construction management, surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- A strong interest in architecture, mathematics, drawing and design, with an excellent eye for detail
- Art and design skills to complement technical know-how
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Competence in CAD software
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
- The ability to work well under time and budget pressures.
Method of Application
Use the emails(s) below to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love