Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad…
Read more about this company
Information Technology Innovation Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- The Innovation Analyst is responsible for researching and implementing innovations and interventions, using technology to drive significant growth in revenue by
- Research and Implement new projects and other activities, in conjunction with different business functions.
- To examine new developments and their applicability to solve customer needs or offer new opportunities for improved effectiveness or efficiency to achieve organization targets
- Stays current on the latest trends in emerging technology and digital technology usage.
- Research and Implement Innovative ideas.
- Evaluates internal and external customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the IT Technology Stack.
- Work in cooperation with their project managers
- Work on more than one project at a time and so must constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
- Gain an understanding of the organization’s business processes relevant to the project’s goals
- Document processes to help refine the problem the project is trying to solve; documentation almost always involves diagrams modeling how work is done
- Maintain a sound relationship with all business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems and manage expectations
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A good degree and/or relevant professional qualification.
- 2-3 years in Technology .
- Specialist knowledge in technology and technical developments and their application in research, higher education or further education and skills sectors.
- Experience in designing and delivering programs of work or projects that will enable Airtel to deliver effective change in a specialist area or sector.
- A track record and recent experience of project or Programs management.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Testing
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love