Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Operations Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
We are looking for an Operations Manager to monitor our Beauty salon functions and build processes that meet our business needs.
Responsibilities include tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs.
He/She should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the hair care industry
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
go to method of application »
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our Client; a reputable REAL ESTATE FIRM is looking for a SALES & MARKETING MANAGER (Real Estate) (preferably from Revolution Plus Property, Cappa and D’Alberto Plc, Adron Homes and Estates, Landwey Investment, PWAN Homes Limited, Wemabod Estates Limited, etc.) to oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day-to-day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Min of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar field.
- Min of 5 to 7 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry, with at least 2 years at managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant professional certification such as Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) or similar.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah or its environs
Note: only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested candidates should forward their CV ‘MS WORD FORMAT’ to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘SALES & MARKETING MANAGER’ as subject of the mail.
Method of Application
Use the emails(s) below to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love