Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports …
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Administrative Officer
- Business Development Manager (Information Communication Technology)
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of contact for client’s enquiries.
- To manage phone calls, messages, emails and other ad hoc duties.
- Responsible for lead conversion and client retention
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge.
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Must possess not higher than an OND certificate from a recognized higher institution
- Should reside close to Yaba
- Must have at least one year experience working in a corporate environment
- Should possess great communication and computer skills
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to meet deadlines
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires little or no supervision
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Strong interest in the organizational growth and development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage
NGN50,000 – 60,000 / Month.
go to method of application »
Business Development Manager (Information Communication Technology)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Business Development function will lead strategic alliances with potential customers to develop preferred provider relationships and achieve revenue targets.
- The modus operandi is to champion and spearhead new markets and customer categories as well how to expand the products to existing customers.
- Managing Sales relationships with customers.
- Analyze and manage the tariff review process, benchmark pricing across locations and services.
- Negotiate discounts and new products with customers.
- Negotiate agreements and other contractual relationships with key customers
- Effective leadership/management of the Business Development department
- Collaborate with the customer care functions at the to receive feedback on key customer pain areas for business development purposes.
- Develop strategic business plans and forecasts for new business opportunities.
- Manage product offerings and pricing and market research.
- Analyze competitor strategies, price and service offerings & recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share
- Responsible for achieving the revenue targets set by the organization
- Organize outreach programs with prospective customers
- Plan and organize initiatives like webinars and conferences to increase product-promotion and participation, and other events
- Conceptualization and implementation of loyalty programs and customer relationship management programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 – 10 years experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
N10,000,000 – N12,000,000 annually.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Administrative Officer – OND” OR “Business Development Manager – Information Communication Technology”
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love