Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd, a niche publisher of academic and professional books as well as academic journals was incorporated in the United Kingdom in March 2003. Besides books, we also offer the following services:
Shortly after we began publishing books in 2003, we realized that many African scholars were interested in p…
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Adonis & Abbey (www-adonis-abbey.com), a publisher of professional books and academic journals since 2003, and with offices in the United Kingdom and Abuja, has a vacancy for a Business Development Manager at its Abuja office.
The ideal candidate must be personable, an effective communicator and must be able to help the company role out new products and services. The ideal person will also work with the sister company, the News Chronicle (www.thenews-chronicle.com). The role of the selected candidate will include but not limited to;
- Organising Webinars for company’s authors and promoting their titles.
- Setting up interviews for the editor of The News Chronicle.
- Sourcing for adverts and advertorials for The News Chronicle
- Working across both platforms to coordinate the daily activities of staff.
- Generally exploring business development opportunities for both Adonis & Abbey Publishers and The News Chronicle.
We are looking for someone who can start immediately. Salary is negotiable.
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love