Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MERIT is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunications industry.
Our service offering includes:
Radio Network Design & Planning
RF Drive Testing & Competitive Benchmarking
RF Physical Optimization & Site Audits
Network Quality of Service evaluation
Read more about this company
Assistant Sales & Marketing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Assist Marketing Manager in planning and supervising marketing operations.
- Analyze sales and data and determine sales.
- Recommend creative and cost effective promotional activities.
- Conduct marketing campaigns and trade shows to promote brand awareness among consumers.
- Co ordinate with Business Manager in developing marketing plan.
- Maintain customer relationship programs and track customer satisfaction.
- Generate sales and marketing report when needed.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Follow up for collection of purchase Orders and Support Finance on receivables.
- Co ordinate/ Galvanize company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Candidate must posses an OND in Marketing or any related field.
- Must have 1- 2 years work experience
- Candidate must not be more than 25years of age.
- Preferably a female.
- Strong Consultativesales skills.
- Up- to – date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Able to work under pressure and to overcome resisitance to achieve result.
- Execellent Presentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of microsoft word.
- Ability to build long term relationships with internal and external customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love