Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
- Support the FPSO Head of HSE to ensure that site activities are performed safely with all identified risk mitigations. and compensatory measures rigorously implemented before start of activities.
- Role to be transversely engaged with all entities on board FPSO in diffusing HSE philosophy and trainings with a view to positively impact the safety culture on board.
- Assist in the follow-up of site personnel (Company and Contractor) HSE training and preparedness, ensuring. adequate attention is drawn to any lack of compliance.
- Check on application of HSE policy and related reference documents (directives, rules, specifications, procedures)
- Assist the Head HSE FPSO in the follow-up of HSE MS and procedures and regular updating of HSE records for
- reporting purposes. Checking enforcement, efficiency, and maintenance of HSE MS.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees.
- Perform audits of installations and operations.
- Participate in the reporting of incident/accident, anomalies, and follow-up the close out of actions from investigation. recommendations.
- Contributes to the completion of PTW and the documents needed prior to operations and see that prescriptions are applied.
- Ensuring HSE performance monitoring and the related benchmarking.
- Contribute to planning of HSE performance improvement and associated monitoring.
- Contribute and take part in investigation and analyses on incidents and anomalies.
- Contribute to defining ways and means of identifying and minimizing risks, and the impact of activities, especially for simultaneous operations or in downgraded situation.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned by the Head HSE FPSO field operation.
- Coordinates HSE awareness on site through participation in toolbox talk, organizing HSE talks, conduct weekly safety drills, posting of feedback messages etc.
- Inspect for validation all such teams, means and processes involved in safe system of work execution to ensure suitability. within FPSO operations.
- Coordinate the implementation of FPSO waste management plan on site.
Context and Environment
Oil and gas production facilities are located Offshore – deep sea (1400 m water depth)
- Offshore Fields: OML130; FPSO. Production: Oil /Condensate = 200Kbbls/day
- Aggravating Risk: Condensate, FPSO, Start-Up phase, Tandem offloading,
- Direct personnel supervised: None
- Indirect personnel supervised: None
- HSE Leadership on FPSO with strong interface with other entities and contractors on board
- Coordination and execution of risk mitigations and compensatory measures for ongoing activities
- HSE statistics acquisition, analysis, and reporting within FPSO perimeter
- Engineering degree or diploma and fluency in English
- Professional Experience: 3-5 years in Oil and Gas (E&P); 2-3 years in HSE position
- Sound grasp and understanding of safe working practices required in the oil industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love