Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ADDOSSER MICRO FINANCE BANK limited was conceived to provide Banking Services to small and medium scale entrepreneurs that have little or no assistance from the conventional banks.
The targeted customers include the petty traders, small shop owners, trade associations, artisans, taxi drivers, market men & women, low level civil servants, tailors, barb…
Read more about this company
Chief Technology Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer that is passionate about digitization of financial services.
- As the Chief Technology Officer, you will lead the build and maintenance of our fintech solutions based on industry best practices. You will also lead the development of high-quality software products within a competitive commercial framework, with excellent customer experiences in mind.
- You will work closely with the Group Managing Director and the broader product team. You will be an integral part of Addosser’s leadership team. With extensive experience in Fintech product development and leading development teams, you will help shape the strategy, planning, and execution of the Delivery roadmap & OKR’s.
- Define the architecture, development stack, technical roadmap and technology framework of Addosser’sfintech products in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- Oversee software development and Implement techniques that increase collaboration and transparency and promote agile working.
- Be part of the executive leadership team, Monitor code quality, Identify technology-related opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services
- Direct strategic technical vision for the company and design, plan and act on shifts in technology
- Ensure testing is coordinated and of a high quality, to enable us to achieve scheduled milestones, including our vision for continuous delivery.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business assets, information, data and IT services through clearly defined policies and standards.
- Plan the implementation of new proprietary technologies and third-party systems and provide guidance to our IT professionals and other staff within the organization on the ‘why’ as well as the ‘what’.
- Own the team’s velocity, and lead on the changes required to drive efficiency as well as Recruit, manage and mentor a top-class development team
- Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and iterative technology culture
- Oversee technology budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develop and direct safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches, fraud and compliance
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
- Make presentations to the board of directors and CEO
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company.
- Previous Experience as a CTO, Head of Engineering or similar
- Strong experience around Mobile and web Development
- Highly motivated and inquisitive with In-depth knowledge of fintech
- Senior technical leadership, strategy and decision-making experience
- Relevant degree preferable
- Experience with consumer facing products
- Commercial experience with hiring and development of a high growth business
- Experience building and deploying scalable systems
- Experience with reviewing compliance of product and technical design
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love