Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company of…
Read more about this company
Business Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Research and identify new business opportunities- including growth area, customers, services, new markets etc
- Have a good understanding of the organization’s services and be able to advise others about them
- Generate leads and prospective customers
- Think strategically, set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically- carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- Develop the organization’s sales and marketing strategy
- Plan sales campaign and increase sales of service
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Master’s Degree specializing in marketing and business development will be an added advantage
- An understanding of the principles of sales and marketing
- Self-starter with an ability to manage a variety of programs and projects
- Excellent IT skills.
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Development manager (preferably in a consulting firm).
Salary : N60,000 + commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love