Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core busine…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Program Officer will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain the goals and objectives of the foundation project.
- The Program Officer will be responsible for overseeing project work plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release/ press kit, database
- Support in the organization of visits (of donors, home office
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building training for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Program Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- . Experience in grant applications
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings/workshops/training)
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Required course of study: Bsc Environmental science.
50,000 naira / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love