Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Commercial Operations Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Position Summary: To manage and oversee ACTIVA FOODS commercial field operations and ensure the efficient, accurate and consistent operations of the business. To monitor the timeliness, quality, and budget of products, troubleshoot and provide solutions to set backs that may occur. Provide a positive and accountable leadership example to the Commercial Operations Team.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions:
- Work in cooperation with the Managing Director to meet standards and goals.
- Supervise and work directly with a team of Logistics and sales executives to ensure that essential policies and procedures are being followed throughout the team and documents and deliverables are completed to ensure a timely delivery and install.
- Set a clear structure for the commercial group and effectively communicate this internally and with customers.
- Know the expectations set forth in the Commercial contracts and work with other departments to maintain accountability when developing plans to meet the requirements of the contract.
- Hold weekly meetings to review work and verify information is being obtained.
- Actively involved in wholesale and retail Marketing Operations
- Collaborate with Operations officers regarding Labor, job supervision, and problem solving.
- Facilitate communication between manufacturing, shipping, and supervisors when needs arise in cooperation Field Quality Controllers.
- Work in cooperation with Human Resources to perform interviews, employee reviews, and discipline when necessary.
- Manage employee productivity and accountability in various ways including the vehicle tracking software.
- Reassign work as needed among the Operations team based work load fluctuations.
- Support Sales and Estimating in negotiating with General Contractors regarding contracts and scope of work. All change orders will be handled by operations after jobs are initially contracted.
- Work in cooperation with Administrative Operations to ensure that administrative tasks are being completed in a timely and thorough manner that is supportive to commercial Operations and other departments.
- Travel to satellite offices as needed and in cooperation with Quality Controllers for the purpose of training, support, and evaluation.
- Review reports to ensure tasks such as due dates, completion forms, billing and collection are being accomplished in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or relevant fields
- Must have FMCG Background
- Must be between 27years and 32years of Age
Skills and Qualities:
- Display proficient computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, outlook)
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) in English.
- Confront/Discipline other employees in a respectful manner.
- Well-rounded in business operations
- Carry out end to end commercial, brand and operational support
- Negotiation and procurement skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love